Saturday, September 15, 2012

Immunity is up for grabs!!!!

Good Morning, Islanders! It's Immunity Project voting day!! Whoo hoo!!! This week I gave the 6 the challenge of making a masculine card for either a birthday or anniversary using black,white, and one other color (or shades of!) and it had to have a moving part!!

When I stepped out of my hut I saw something fishy! 2 packages floating in the water towards me....hmmmm....What can they be???? So I've decided to share them with you...and if you'll notice the polls on the top right page there are 2 different ones. One labeled "something fishy" and one for the Immunity Challenge! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE ON BOTH POLLS!!!!

CHOICE A

 
 
CHOICE B
(Truck Wobbles)
Pretty cool, huh? So which one is your favorite??? Make sure you vote!!! :)
 
Now on to our regular Immunity Challenge! Who will you save this week???
#1
 
#2
(Heart Wobbles)
 
#3
 
 
#4
(gear spins when card opens!)
 
I just love how they are all given the same challenge and yet every one is soooo different and unique and beautiful! I think they all did a fabulous job!!!
 
Voting starts now and goes until Sunday Sept 16 at 11:59 pm EST! I will post the winner on Monday and say a little prayer that all 6 turn in their projects and we have a real vote!!! :)
 
So until then...
hugs from the Island ♥
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job to the shipwrecked on their immunity challenge

    ReplyDelete