Friday, September 7, 2012

Big Challenge Theme #5- Season 1

Oh my golly goodness! How did it get so late? I always post these in the morning and maybe this cold still has my head clouded! I completely forgot! So please forgive me...

Here is your next BIG Challenge! This will be due by 11:59 pm EST on Friday September 21!

This is a combo challenge....Color and Theme. Make whatever you would like but you can only use Red, Orange, and Brown! Varying shades of these colors are ok but I don't want to see any pink! Also your project MUST have something to do with sewing! Stitching (faux or real), needles, threads, sewing machine...you name it...As long as it somehow links back to sewing you are good! :) This is in honor of National Sewing Month! :)

I can't wait to see your projects! I will be posting the projects from Big Challenge #4 in the morning and maybe...just maybe... there will be a real vote! Fingers crossed! :)

Until then...
Hugs from the Island ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment