Monday, September 10, 2012

A Favorite & Immunity Challenge Theme

Good Morning Everyone!!! What another great weekend here on the Island. We had 6 amazing projects that all together got 38 votes!! WHOO HOO...And our winner had 15 of those votes!!! The winner is....

#5!!!
Congrats #5!!! I will be contacting you about your prize!!!
 
So it's a VERY Important week here on the Island. I can see something a ways off....Can you see it too?
 
IMPORTANT!!!! MUST READ!!!!
Looks like love is in the air!!! That's right ladies...This Wednesday is my husband's birthday AND our wedding anniversary!!! So I figured a great challenge (should you choose to do it!) is to make either a birthday or anniversary card for a man! Oh but if only it were going to be that simple, right? Your card must be black, white, and one other color of your choosing! Oh and did I mention that it also must have something on it that moves? Hehehe..Couldn't make it too easy for you! ;)
 
Good luck! If you choose to do this project it will need to be turned in by this Friday (September 14th) no later then 11:59 PM EST! All of the elements I've asked for must be included or I will NOT post your project!
 
So until then...
hugs from the Island ♥
 

1 comment:

  1. That IS a challenge!! Can't wait to see the entries!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete