Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Immunity Addition...

Hello Islanders! I wanted to pop in real quick to let the 6 know I have something to add that I should have in the regular Immunity Post. Don't freak out if your project is already done! I'm NOT changing anything about the project! I just wanted to let you all know if you would like to submit a video this week it is perfectly acceptable. It will help to showcase the movement of your project! HOWEVER it is NOT mandatory to do so! Just thought I would throw that out there for anyone that may want to! If you do you MUST NOT SPEAK in the video. You must have a plain background so no one can guess from that who you are! 10 secs or so would be great. Nothing extensive... Just a little quick shot of whats moving!
So yet again...if you WANT to...do it! If you don't a photo is perfectly fine! :)

If any of you have any questions feel free to email me!!!

Don't forget that your projects are due Friday Sept 14 by 11:59 pm EST! :)

Until then...
Hugs from the Island ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment