Friday, September 21, 2012

Big Challenge Theme #6- Season 1 & REWARD WINNER!!!!

Good morning, everyone!!! First off I would like to thank those that joined the reward challenge this week!! We have a winner....and the winner is....

 
Congrats Tanya!!!! :) I'll get ahold of you to get your prize!!!
 
Now on to the next Big Challenge!!!
Here on the Island we are BIG TIME Steelers Fans! Literally almost every person in my family roots for Pittsburgh! And as football season is upon us I wanna see some football team color projects! So pick a team...use their colors and make whatever your crafty little heart desires! Your project must also have some sort of ribbon on it & at least 4 buttons! :) Have fun and don't forget to let me know what team you picked!
 
Good Luck! This project is due Friday October 5, 2012 by 11:59 pm EST.
 
Now don't forget that your "Sewing" project is due tonight (Sept 21) by 11:59 pm EST! No project and your torch will be put out! I will post the projects Saturday Sept 22 and hopeful a "real" vote will take place! Good luck everyone!!!
 
Until then,
Hugs from the Island ♥ 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great choice Tanya!!! Congrats! I'm really glad he's gone already, but Russell needs to be next! He's trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... I'm totally glad he got booted!! I was worried for a bit but am happy he is gone!!

    ReplyDelete