Saturday, September 1, 2012

Immunity is back up for grabs!!!

Good Morning my shipwrecked beach goers! It's that time again!!! Immunity is up for grabs! 4 out of 7 are battling it out for your vote to keep them safe! So whose project will win you over?
For this challenge I asked them to make an altered item and they could only use the colors red,black,white or any shade of. Let me tell you...I am AMAZED! This is going to be a tough vote! They all did awesome and I couldn't be more proud of them!
So here's the deal... Each photo has a # above it. There is a poll on the right top of the blog there is a poll with the corresponding #s! Please vote on your favorite! PLEASE ONLY VOTE ONCE! Voting will go from now until Sunday Sept. 2 at 11:59 pm! I will announce the winner Monday morning! So long as all 7 turn in a project this week whoever wins will be safe from elimination! And I REALLY want to see a vote happen! So fingers crossed (and maybe toes too since it hasn't happened yet!) Without further ado here are the projects!!!

#1
 
 
 
 
#2

 
 
 
 
 
#3

 
 
 
 
 
#4

 
See...Told ya!! AH-MAZE-ING!!!
 
Now that you've seen them please go vote for your favorite!!!
Good luck guys!!!
 
Hugs from the Island ♥


2 comments: