Saturday, September 22, 2012

Big Challenge #5~ Projects Revealed

Oh my goodness, Islanders... I am over the moon excited right now! Want to know why... Well for the 1st time all 6 projects were turned in and we will have our very first tribal council! Only fitting since the real "Survivor" started this week! I know it probably sounds just awful that I'm so excited about this. I mean after all it means losing one of my players....but it's the name of the game!

So Immunity really was worth something this week! Here is our Immunity Winner's Project!
Choice A
 
And here are the projects that are up for elimination!!!
#1
 
 

#2
 
 

#3
 
 
 

#4
 
 

#5
 
**********IMPORTANT***********
 
Ok now here's how this will work. For my 6- All of you (except Immunity Winner) will need to email me (papercraftisland@gmail.com) and let me know which project # you would like to vote off. You have until Sunday Sept 23 at 11:59 pm est to do so! I will tally the votes and reveal whose torch will be put out on Monday! Should there be a tie the Immunity Winner will be the tie breaker! And remember...Someone has to go...It does NOT mean your project wasnt fabulous...because I think all of these are!!! It's just a game! :)
 
For everyone else: I still want to know which project is your favorite! Same as always there will be a poll on the top left until Sunday Sept 23 at 11:59 pm for you to vote as well. The winner will not be receiving a prize this week but I'm still curious as to what you guys think!!!
 
So here goes nothing...
GOOD LUCK MY 6!!!
 
Until Monday...
Hugs from the Island ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment