Saturday, October 13, 2012

Good Morning (after-noon, evening) my friends! It's "what used to be Immunity" day! This week (since there are only 4 left on the Island) immunity is NO more! In it's place I issued a challenge and the winner will receive a HUGE advantage in the next BIG challenge! So voting is really important this week for one of our islanders! I had 2 out of the 4 submit a project...so here they are...

#1
 

#2
 
By now you know the drill.... Poll is in the top right corner of the blog! Voting goes from now until Sunday night at 11:59 pm est!! Good luck you two!!!
 
BUT WAIT... There's something fishy going on again... These 2 projects floated up to the island in a glass bottle...and they are so awesome...I think we ought to vote on them too!
So the second poll is for these 2 projects....
Fishy #1
 

Fishy #2
 
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE ON BOTH POLLS!!!!
 
I'll reveal the winners Monday morning!!!
Until then...
Hugs from the Island ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment