Friday, October 5, 2012

Big Challenge Theme #7

Good afternoon everyone! I'm sorry this is late but I was so shook up after my walk around the Island last night I didn't think I could post! Let me tell you...it's scary out here at night! I was on my walk and off to my left I swear I saw glowing red eyes staring at me...I quickened my pace a little bit when out of nowhere I heard what can only be described as cackling! I was almost back to my hut when I was attacked by a group of bats...I could swear they were after my blood!!!!

So have you figured it out yet? Our next big project due no later then 11:59 pm on Friday October 19, 2012 is Halloween themed! I wanna see some spooky projects! Nothing cute!!! Don't get me wrong..I love cute halloween but for me creating something spooky is a bit harder. Oh and you have to use dimension on this one! No flat projects! And just one more thing... You must incorporate the intials PCI somewhere on it :) Have fun!!!! And watch out... you never know what could be around the next palm tree! :)

Don't forget your "Football Team Color Challenge" is due to me tonight by 11:59! I'm anxious to see them..all 5 of them! I'll post them tomorrow for the vote! If there is a tie our immunity winner will be the tie breaker!!!

Until then...
Hugs from the Island ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment