Monday, May 13, 2013

Last Immunity Winner Revealed!!!

Hi everyone! Sorry this post is soooo late! With the Birthday boy having his game and party on Saturday and then Mother's Day on Sunday I'm a little behind!!

The crafters if they chose to play for immunity had to make something birthday-ish with the theme of video games using only the colors Red, Blue, Green, and Black! Now that said if they had a human cut out or piecing they could use skin color.

Also we had a redemption play off... Only one turned in a project so she will continue on to try to make it back to the main Island! Here's her project:

And yes,.. It's sideways... I have NO idea why but blogger hates me today! The photo I have is right side up but try as I might I can not get it flipped around right and I'm tired of fighting with it! :( I'm sorry redemption player!!

Here are the projects for those playing for Immunity....

#1 
 
#2

 
#3

 
#4

And I had the Birthday Boy check em all out and his pick for winner of Immunity is...
#1
 
So as long as #1 turns in a project this week they are safe!
 
Remember your BIG Challenge (Vintage Mother's Day) is due this Friday by 11:59 pm Eastern!
I will post them Saturday and hopefully we have all votes in this time around in a timely manner!
 
Good luck to you all and I am SOOOOO sorry I didn't get this posted sooner!!
 
Until next time....
Hugs from the Island ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment