Friday, August 10, 2012

Big Challenge Theme #3: Season 1

Good Morning, Beach-goers!!! I'm back to announce the 3rd Big Challenge Project! My stranded crafters did such an amazing job with their Immunity Challenge this week! I'm so excited to see all their Big Challenge #2 projects - the 4 color project- (which are due by 11:59 pm EST tonight!!!!) I will be posting them tomorrow and as long as there are 10 we will be having tribal council and they will vote one crafter off the Island!


Well here it is...your next challenge! Take a look at the photo & pick 2 elements to use...Make whatever you'd like but I need to see 2 things on your project that were in this picture...And I know it's hard to make out but the white ball looking thing is a sand dollar! I can't wait to see what you crafty ladies come up with!!! :)

Good Luck and don't forget this Challenge is DUE AUGUST 24 by 11:59 pm EST!

Until tomorrow.....
Hugs from the Island ♥



1 comment: