Monday, August 6, 2012

And the Totem goes to....

Good morning, Islanders!!! :)

Well I have some good news for one of my "Terrific 10"! The votes are in!!! I was so happy to see 56 votes this week!!! WHOO HOO!!!! It was very very close between a few but in the end there was one clear winner!!! And here it is....


So CONGRATS #2!!! :)

All of you did a FABULOUS job and I'm so glad I don't have to vote! I could never choose between you amazing crafters!!

Now don't forget that your BIG CHALLENGE Projects are due Friday Aug 10 by 11:59 pm EST! And #2 remember you still need to make a Big Challenge Project to remain safe! No project...No more torch!!!

I'm anxious to see what you all do!! :)

NOW for the Reward Challenge! Our Birthday Girl is currently back on the main land and won't be back on the Island until later on tonight! She still hasn't see the cards so that will be the first thing she does! As soon as I have her choice I will post the winner!!!

Again CONGRATS #2 and check back later for the Reward Winner!! :)

Until then...
Hugs from the Island ♥

3 comments:

  1. #2 - Congratulations! This was a very tough pick for immunity and ALL who participated are to be congratulated as well. Wonderful job from everybody!!

    ReplyDelete