Saturday, August 11, 2012

Big Challenge #2 Projects Revealed!!!

Mornin' Islanders! Well I don't know about you but I'm experiencing what is commonly referred to as "DeJa Vu" or could it be "Groundhog's Day" syndrome... Take a look...
My "Terrific 10" very suddenly and without warning turned into the "Great 8"! I am so PROUD of my 8 and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't seriously bummed about my missing 2. But what's done is done and we move forward!!!!

The challenge this week was to use 4 of the following 6 colors: White, Brown, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Green! They could use varying shades of their 4 choices but NO other colors! I think they did an outstanding job again!!! I love these ladies! Not only did they do the challenge but they all did it with style!

Since we obviously will NOT be having Tribal Council *again* I've decided to do something a little different! I am going to put up a poll on the top right of the blog. Everyone can vote (BUT PLEASE ONLY VOTE ONCE!) until Sunday night at 11:59 pm EST. I want you to vote for your favorite! Whoever wins will get a little something crafty from me! The number on the poll will coorespond with the number on the photo of your choice! There will be 2 polls (since blogger polls NEVER work like they are supposed but ONLY vote on one poll or the other!)

Without further ado here they are...If you'd like to make them larger to get a good view just click on them! :)








Now remember: Vote ONLY once...Voting ends Sunday August 12 at 11:59 pm EST! If we have a tie my husband will pick the winner! Its fair as he doesn't pay a bit of attention to anything crafty I say. So he has no idea who is who...hehehe... Good Luck my Great 8!!! And thanks for playing!!!

I will post the winner on Monday morning!
Until then.....
hugs from the Island ♥

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects from the Great 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL the Great 8 should be so proud of the submitted projects - they show great care to detail as well as unique treasures found "onshore at Paper Craft Island"..........TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIFTY! All beautiful projects, and each is so different from the other.

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just awesome! Love them all so hard to decide!

    ReplyDelete