Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A change is a' comin....

Good Morning, Islanders!

It is with a heavy heart that I find myself needing to make some changes here on the Island for the upcoming season. I've just recently (as in this morning) heard about some shady things going on in the back of the Island under the palm trees.

Therefore I am taking pay-to-play off the table.. This season will be a free season as last season was. I will be the sole sponsor for this season. So our "Sole Survivor" this time around will have a chance at winning not only some fabulous "LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbons" but also a prize pack filled with all kinds of crafty goodness!

As far as voting goes this season there will be changes as well. I haven't completely ironed everything out yet but I will before the season starts and make sure everyone is aware of how things will go. Different problems arose last season as far as the poll voting so I guess we live and learn and roll with the punches!

My main goal here on the Island is to do my best to make this a FUN & FAIR experience for all involved. I will do my best to handle situations but I can only do this if I am aware of the problems. That being said if anyone ever has a question, comment or concern I ask that you PLEASE email me at papercraftisland@gmail.com so I can address these things as they come up rather then finding out after the fact!

Because of these changes I will be extending the call to start until Feb 15. If anyone who has currently signed up to play decides that they do not wish to please let me know asap.

I look forward to Season #2 and hope that everyone enjoys and has a good time playing (or watching from the sidelines!)

Until next time
Hugs from the Island ♥

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get everything figured out and stop the dirty dealings under the palm trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog & LOVE this idea!!! Where can I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under the palm trees, isn't that always how it is? lol I'm enjoying following along!

    ReplyDelete