Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Finals

Good Morning Islanders & Beach goers!!!

It's hard to believe it's time to see the final projects! This has been an awesome 3 months! Season #1 has totally blown me away with their talent! But like all good things the Island must come to an end...

But not before rocking out another challenge! :)

This week (and yes they truly only had 1 week to make these!) I issued 3 challenges to our final 3! I will only be posting 2 of the challenges today! Challenge one was to use only products they had previously send me photos of to make a card or layout. Challenge 2 was to make a Christmas themed postcard from the Island! Their 3rd challenge was to make a sign that I will post to announce the winner!!! Each person will have a photo collage for their first photo..It has the biggest picture as what the made and the smaller photos around it of what they sent me that the had to choose from to use!  There may be multiple photos for their other project!!! :)

Voting this week will be handled a little differently. I'm still trying to figure out a way to make this work and I think I've finally got it... SO...TO VOTE FOR WHO YOU THINK SHOULD WIN PCI SEASON #1 PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST! I will have it set so that comments will NOT appear until I approve them...and I will not approve them until voting is over. This way no one can be influenced on who votes for who! I will send vote counts out to my final 3 through out the weekend so they know where they stand! Comments will go from NOW until SUNDAY NOV. 11 at 11:59 pm. Any comments after that time WILL NOT COUNT!

BUT WAIT...

What's a final vote on the Island without a twist??? I also have a JURY vote... The winner of the jury vote will actually receive an extra 5 votes.... :)

So here they are... your Final 3....

 
 
#1's projects (Click to see larger!)







 
 
 
#2's Projects (Click to see larger!)
 


 
#3's Projects (Click to see larger!)

 
So there you have it... 6 stunning and clever projects from 3 very talented crafters! Now do us all a favor...Comment your vote!! :)
 
I'll be announcing the winner Monday Nov 12 by posting their sign (3rd project!)

Until then....
Hugs from the Island ♥

 
 
 

37 comments:

  1. It has been a fantastic journey on Paper Craft Island, full of true challenges that have pushed the creative mind sometimes to the brink of the cliff off the island. All of the projects throughout the the Season have been awe-inspiring, so kudos to all of the castaways!

    Each of the Final 3 are worthy competitors, but for reasons that will soon become obvious, I cast my vote for Beachcomber #1.

    Again, thank you for the opportunity to be a part of Paper Craft Island, "forever a clever endeavor".

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally vote for number 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoooo!!! My vote is #1!!! whoop whoop!! look at all of the detail. oh my goodness:) yup that is my vote:)
    [loves}
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for number 1! but they're all terrific..

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 is the winner by a mile! What amazing coloring on this project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have gotten several email votes so as I get them I will add them here... currently I have 3 for fishy 2 and 2 for fishy 3... Will add more if I get more! :)
    (ps...had to do it as my other blog name so it wouldn't automatically publish!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think there are any losers in the final threesome - each demonstrated a winning style and dedication to this adventure; however, one must be selected so

    I cast my vote for #1..............congrats to that crafter for the skills, wit, and perseverance shown throughout this journey on Paper Craft Island!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Another week of hard choices, there are elements in each of the contestants' projects that I really like. Good job everyone!

    After much consideration, I am voting for #3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to vote for #1. Thank you, very cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of them are really nice, but #1 has some amazing talent when is comes to design and coloring! My vote, #1

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all great but I vote for $1.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects from all 3..My choice is #1...:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. TO VOTE FOR WHO YOU THINK SHOULD WIN PCI SEASON #1 PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST!


    DEF PROJECT #1. Love the story and the coloring of the postcards is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a hard decision to make here! Wish I could give everyone a vote, but since I can't, I will vote for #3. Good luck everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like #3 entry for this contest. But, they are all awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love #1. They are such beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love #1!!

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. My vote is #3:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  19. Project 1 is my favorite! I love the colors and the phone; the song is a favorite in my house too

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful job everyone! I think I would vote for #1! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The 6 panel card with the story on it is so awesome!! I think it and the Call Me card is another favorite!! Thanks for letting us vote!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  22. My vote is for number 1. Awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Project #1 has my vote!!!!!!!!!!!! that beach card is AMAZING!! This person deserves to win it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  24. My vote goes to #1.

    Suzanne Roseberry
    sroseberry@ymail.com
    zannieberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I vote for #1!!!!! That Santa card is the coolest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OK, still giggling after the fun read on Project #1's accordion folded card...LOVE IT! #1 HAS MY VOTE!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  27. The decision was hard, these are all great projects, but the postcard on #1 won me over. Such detail, and love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would like to vote for number one please.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would like to vote for number 1 (Call Me Maybe) please.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Another 3 votes for #2.....And another 4 for #3

    ReplyDelete